Parents can obtain the registration form and the prospectus on payment of Rs.200/- in cash from the school office. It can also be downloaded and the duly filled form should be submitted to the office within 5 working days.
- Registration form to be legibly filled and submitted at the school office with all relevant documents.
- Registration form which is incomplete and non submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- Please note registration does not guarantee admission
- The schedule of the SAT/MAT to be conducted will be communicated while submitting the registration form
- Upon offer of the seat, the fee is payable within the specified dates.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the entrance examination from class III to the extent seats are available in each class. The school's decision in this regard will be final.
- The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non communication and non receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time
- Admission is open to all the students irrespective of religion, race, caste, creed or place of birth.
- Registration-cum-admission form complete in all respect should be deposited personally at the school office on or before the due date, after which no form will be entertained.
- Students selected for admission will be informed by the school.
- For admission in Nursery, Date of Birth Certificate (Parents attested photo copy) issued by Municipal Authority must be submitted along with the form.
- Category Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC/Minority) must be submitted along with the form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a Parent's attested photo copy of the report card of the last class attended in the previous school.
- For higher classes, Transfer Certificate in original issued by the previous school will be required at the time of confirmation of admission.
- Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate of false declaration shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action shall be entertained.
- The last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of submission of admission form.
- Mere registration carries no guarantee of admission.
- The fee, once paid, will not be refunded on any ground. The admission offer will automatically stand cancelled if the fee is not deposited within the specified period. Documents submitted with the registration cum admission form will not be returned.
- Documents (photo copy) submitted with the registration cum admission form will not be returned.
Why Choose Us?
A sanskar Valley school Garothwe are committed to the high achievement of all our student we are a learning community which has high expectations and activity seeks to celebrate the good in every individual.
Sanskar valley school teachers believe that every child is unique and special. Our beautiful campus provides a peaceful setting where our students can grow spiritually and intellectually.